Salaried GP - Optional View to Partnership, Eastbourne
- Contract Type
Please read on to discover more about an opportunity to join a superb surgery in the Eastbourne area who are seeking to bring in a new Salaried GP with an optional view to Partnership if desired.
The vacancy is at a high achieving and well established, stable practice. The GPs benefit from a comprehensive and highly skilled clinical and clerical support team which has resulted in a very well organised practice and a well-managed work load for the GPs. There would be extensive support on offer for newly qualified GPs as well as support for GPs to develop their interest areas. The surgery already runs a number of specialist clinics and services and they would welcome GPs who would like to be involved in this.
- 4-8 sessions a week available, flexible on working days as well as session start and finish times
- Modern and high quality purpose built practice building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 8,000
- Extensive clinical support including nurses, HCA's, NP's, Paramedics and clinical pharmacists
- Comprehensive clerical support including medical secretaries
- Close knit team with regular meetings arranged
- Have been a training practice previously and would welcome the opportunity to become one again
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Approximately 15 consultations per session, plus telephone calls
- Very low home visits for GPs, most done by the Paramedic
- Flexible working arrangements with the GPs welcome to structure their day to their preference
- Practice uses Emis Web
- GMS contract
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
- Salary of up to £88,000 FTE dependant on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs