VR General Practitioner Opportunity, Queensland, Australia
- Contract Type
VR General Practitioner Opportunity Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia with $500k+ gross billing available working with superb highly established fully independent practice…
Excellent new exclusive prospect for VR General Practitioner to join this highly regarded team in Bundaberg and enjoy benefits of a busy practice setting (appointments usually booked several days in advance), pre-established diaries of patients, superb specialist facilities and high quality service focussed with great passion for preventative care …
- Mixed billing practice 70% of billings available with gross potential billings $500k+ per year (Initial $1200 daily guarantee can also be offered if requested)
- Fantastic modern purpose built facility offering two designated theatre rooms for minor and triage, specialist rehabilitation and fitness suite and state of art equipment throughout
- Large consulting rooms all with own windows with excellent views to enjoy for those few minutes between patients
- No pressurised work environment generally working to 15 minute appointment times
- General working hours are fully flexible from 8am to 5pm to suit your lifestyle and commitments
- Flexible role with both full and part time opportunities available two to five days per week
- No weekends required for this positon but if weekend work is desirable option to join local hospital rotas is available
- Recognised teaching practice offering great opportunity to mentor junior clinicians
- Future focussed innovate independent GP practice with Principal GPs having championed new specialist services in the local area and have passion on chronic disease management and preventative health care
- Practice provides access to a highly supportive team of four other GPs, experienced management staff and three experienced nurses who are very hands on with care plans, immunisations, travel vaccines and other minor procedures as needed
- Onsite pathology provided and access to range of additional services including Psychology, Diabetes Education, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Dietetics, OAPL Orthotics and Prosthetics and Audiology
- Hold full accreditation from General Practice Accreditation (GPA).
- Friendly team environment with loyal patient following from early years to end of life
- Locally the area boasts beautiful beaches, restaurants, excellent shopping facilities, numerous idyllic unspoilt islands to visit and yearlong great climate
What Skills Do I Need to Apply for This Role?
- Vocationally Registered GP with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- Ideally available at short notice but not essential
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this position and you have the necessary qualifications, then please hit "Apply" send and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the office on 01423 813451 or if you're in Australia please call 6 1290984356.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International GP Jobs