Salaried GP job - Swindon
- Contract Type
Salaried GP Job- Swindon (£81,000 per year - pro-rata)
An excellent opportunity has become available for a GP to join a highly successful and well-staffed training practice, in the role of Salaried GP. The practice have worked hard to minimise GP workload, with a nurse led system, meaning GPs typically see only 12 consultations per session (15 minute appointment timings. Excellent ANP cover also means you would see minimal home visits, and admin/letters are also efficiently organised by a back room team. You would have the option for excellent funding and support for clinical interests, as well as teaching and training.
Located in central Swindon, easily commutable from the surrounding area. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Stable patient list with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Pharmacists and ANPs
- Offering 4-6 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of Salaried GPs
- High earning training practice
- £81,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
- Successful training practice
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425 or email email@example.com . Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.