Salaried GP, Essex
- Contract Type
6-8 sessions, Salaried GP in Essex, up to £9,500 per session, the opportunity to develop specialist clinical interests and to be part of something new…
Prospect Health is seeking a Salaried GP to join a patient focused practice team in Essex. This surgery is highly supportive, experienced and a very friendly practice that is committed to providing the highest quality of care to over 15,000 patients.
We are looking for a patient focused GP, committed to providing the highest level of care, who is a team player and can contribute to the continuing success of the practice while developing and utilising skills. Newly qualified GP's will be gladly considered.
There is a very competitive salary on offer alongside, pension, 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week of study leave. The surgery is very well established and looking to extend into a new, additional, purpose-built premises as soon as it is completed.
Prospect Health will always welcome informal inquiries and informal visits at the surgery.
- Stable team of GP Partners practice with support of Salaried GPs and Registrars
- Multidisciplinary nursing team in place
- Training practice
- High QOF score and consistent CQC achievers
- Very well-established practice with excellent facilities and the ability to accommodate special interests
- Large admin team at the disposal of the clinicians
- Manageable workload with support from the team to benefit patient care
- Low home visits (usually only 1-2 per day)
- From £9,000 - £9,500 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week of study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Flexibility to accommodate your needs in a practice which is constantly evolving
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please email us on email@example.com or call our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs