GP Jobs in Australia
Are you a GP, looking or thinking of practicing in Australia?
Prospect Health are fortunate to be working with a wide range of clients across the whole of Australia, and would love to give you the ability to find out about living and working as a GP in Australia. If you have ever wanted to know what working in Australia is like, now is your chance!
Benefits To Working in Australia:
- Earning Potential: Earnings are uncapped and the potential to earn well over £150,000 is very achievable many doctors moving from the UK are earning over the £200,000 GBP after their first year. Typically, you can expect a 70%/30% split between earnings with you (70%) and the client (30%).
- Working Hours: Full time work in Australia as a GP is 40 hours across 5 days per week.
- Weather: Sunshine all year around.
- Quality Of Life: Australia offers a much better quality of life, working less hours earning more money under the sun, giving you the ability to have more you time or time with friends and family.
- Work Life Balance: Australia pride themselves with offering a work life balance which falls hand in hand with their quality of life. Ranked 6th vs UK which is ranked 21st on the quality-of-life index.
What Happens Next?
If you’re interested in having a no obligation chat about the opportunities available, you can register your details by calling our team on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com.