Pegasus MedicalPegasus Medical is a doctor led organisation, directed and managed by a comprehensive team of healthcare focussed recruitment professionals who have been involved in the placement of temporary primary care staff for more than 20 years.
Pegasus Medical has invested in systems to maximise clinicians available time. Our staff’s key goal is to look after both locum doctors and client practices to provide what they want, when they want it.
Our medical director, Chris Renfrew, a part time GP and also lead for GP appraisal in Worcestershire, is able to offer advice on appraisal and revalidation, postgraduate education and a supportive ear for any other questions that you may have about locum GP work in the UK.
- A welcome and introduce a friend bonus
- A free app for your smart phone to view all Pegasus jobs available 24/7
- Speedy on line registration through our web site www.pegasus-medical.com
- Broad range of opportunities in NHS GP Surgeries, out of hours, A&E departments and Walk in centres
- Job search is also available on our website
- Prompt payments
Also – medical reporting
If you would like to carry out some medico legal reporting work and have prior experience of this, we have a nationwide demand from our law firm clients and produce thousands of reports a year for our clients.
There are currently no jobs.