Salaried GP (view to Partnership available)
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £45,200 - £101,700 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 7 wks leave
- 27 Mar 2023
- 26 Apr 2023
- GP, Partner, Salaried GP
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- BMA Contract
You will be joining a very well thought of, stable Training Practice in coastal Dorset town of Weymouth.
The team are hard-working and passionate which has fostered a culture of support and flexibility and they have addressed the increasing challenges facing General Practice with increased flexibility around start and finish times, 'doubling up' of Duty Doctor so there are always two working together and rethinking the working pattern so it is easier to manage.
Enjoy a reasonable workload of 15 patients per session plus 1 GP-book-only slot for you to use on follow-ups, tasks etc.
Salary - £11,300 per session plus BMA contract
Location - Weymouth
The surgery -
- Very well-doctored Training Practice
- Stable team of long-standing Partners
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Admin blocks built into template
- Two Duty GPs each day working collaboratively
- Workflow optimised to minimise time-consuming paperflow
- Very sociable team who meet for coffee every morning
- High level of flexibility on offer
- Mixed demographic
- SystmOne practice
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 or more sessions per week
- List-holding for continuity of care - only 1,500 patients for a full-time GP
- 15 patients per session plus 1 GP-book-only slot
- No home visits unless you are the visiting GP for the day (two hours blocked from your PM clinic, if no visits or only one, remaining time used for admin/supporting Duty team)
- Minimal extended hours, perhaps once a month only
- Specialisms encouraged with training provided
The benefits -
- View to Partnership available
- High level of flexibility offered
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!