- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £130,000 - £140,000 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 7 wks leave
- 27 Mar 2023
- 26 Apr 2023
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- BMA Contract
You will be joining a well thought of, extremely well set up Training Practice in a pleasant suburb of Bournemouth and Poole which is looking to replace a long-standing Partner who is retiring in the coming months.
The team are hard-working and passionate which has fostered a culture of support and flexibility and they have addressed the increasing challenges facing General Practice by implementing a really well structured day which smacks of good common sense.
You will join a small but dynamic team of Partners and have just fifteen patient contacts per session, with eleven of these being 15-minute appointments and the other four being 7.5-minute follow-ups. The practice is happy to help with the New to Partnership Golden Handshake Scheme and indeed the most recent Partner to join the practice benefitted from this scheme too.
Drawings - £130,000 - £140,000
Location - Bournemouth/Poole suburbs
The surgery -
- 10,000 patients
- Young, dynamic Partnership
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Excellent workflow processes keeping admin to a minimum
- Very manageable workload with GP book only slots and protected follow-ups to ensure continuity
- Very clever yet simple Duty Doctor approach with three 'lines of defence' - 15 ANP appointments, then 15 Support Doctor appointments, then 15 Duty Doctor appointments as the last line and last resort
- Very sociable, incredibly friendly team
- High level of flexibility on offer
- Mixed demographic with lots of young families
- SystmOne practice
Your role -
- GP Partner
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Virtually no home visits
- Flexible start and finish times
- Typical clinical session
- Four 7.5-minute follow-up calls followed by eleven 15-minute pre-booked appointments (mix of phone and F2F) - one of these eleven is GP-book-only too
The benefits -
- No property buy-in
- £20,000 Golden Handshake
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!