- Menlo Park Recruitment
- Devon, Crediton
- £83,000 - £95,000 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 7 weeks leave
- 02 Feb 2023
- 02 Mar 2023
- GP, Salaried GP
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- BMA Contract, Indemnity paid
An outstanding opportunity to join a pioneering Training Practice which following a very successful merger in recent years has gone from strength to strength.
Every GP gets a personal job plan as GPs tend to like to work differently - one size doesn't fit all. They want to include things like QOF work and teaching (or whatever else you might like to do) in these job plans and visibly demonstrate their efforts to get away from the invisible hidden work.
Workload is very reasonable and you'll have just one Duty session per week, with a 6pm finish if working the PM session.
There are excellent prospects for Partnership and the future looks exceptionally bright with a new generation coming through and supporting the existing Partnership which still offers very good longevity.
As an established Training Practice with multiple Trainers, applications from newly qualifying GPs are very welcome.
Salary - £10,400 per session (can earn more for taking on additional responsibilities)
Location - North-west of Exeter, less than 20 minutes' drive from central Exeter
The surgery -
- Good-sized Training Practice with stable Partnership
- Pleasant area with predominantly young family demographic
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Solid scanning and workflow pathways including all coding
- Paramedics doing all home-visits
- No extended hours requirement
- 30-minute coffee break and CPD chatevery morning and regular team and clinical meetings
- High GP retention
Your role -
- Salaried GP or with a view to Partnership (practice has a defined 'Pathway to Partnership' period)
- 4 or more sessions, full-time available
- Standard routine session
- 14 patients
- 15-minute F2F, 10-minute calls
- All pre-booked
- Only one session of Duty per week (6pm finish if the PM session)
- Flexible start and finish times
- Protected admin block every week
The benefits -
- Personal job plan
- Salary based on role
- BMA contract
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!