- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £52,500 - £88,000 per annum + Indemnity paid + multi-disciplined team
- 20 Jan 2023
- 19 Feb 2023
- GP, Salaried GP
- Full Time
- Contract Type
An opportunity to work in a Salaried GP post with a close knit, supportive team, for a well-managed practice in Maidstone. Working for this forward-thinking GP practice, you will be joining long-standing staff members, both clinical and administrative, within a relaxed working atmosphere. The multi-disciplinary team includes support from Nurses, Pharmacists, HCAs, Mental Health Nurse and a Midwife in addition to a stable, permanent GP team. Should you be seeking opportunities to develop and progress as a clinician, the practice is immensely supportive of career progression and has the vision to once again becoming a training practice!
Salary - £10,500 - £11,000 per session + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Maidstone
- Close-knit practice with supportive partners
- Collaborative approach to leading the practice, where Salaried GPs have the chance to make a difference in the practice
- Very low number of home visits
- Strong, organised admin team with excellent workflow optimisation
- Outstanding retention of GPs (many with 7+ years' experience at the surgery)
- Duty doctor only for a session
Your role -
- Salaried GP or GP with view to Partnership
- 5 - 8 clinical sessions
- Reasonable and manageable workload
- 10-minute appointments
- Very low number of home visits (support from CCG team and internal nurse)
- Chance to pursue specialist interests
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £10,500- £11,000 per session
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Birthday given as A/L
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!