Salaried GP, Gloucester
- Contract Type
An opportunity to return to streamlined clinical work with genuine work/life balance. As a Salaried GP in this large Practice, you will have the support of an excellent MDT including ANPs, Paramedic, Physician Associate and Community Matron.
This sociable, supportive Training Practice who are very active locally are at the forefront of innovation within Primary Care and offer the chance of a portfolio career with numerous extra services and clinics offered to patients.
Salary - £78,000 FTE + Indemnity paid, NHS pension, 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave
Location - Gloucester
The surgery -
- Progressive, innovative take on general practice in state of the art, purpose-built premises
- CQC Good across the board (early 2020)
- Training Practice for Registrars and F2s
- Balanced mix of Partners and Salaried GPs
- Well-thought out management structure with various heads of department
- Very good patient reviews
- Regular meetings including lunch together every day
- Mentoring and support for newly qualified GPs
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4-8 sessions
- 15 minute appointments
- Flexible start times
- No Duty Doctor for Salaried GPs
- No home visits most days
- Clinically-based role, limited admin work due to support functions in place such as Results Nurses - typically a few Docman a day at most
The benefits -
- £78,000 FTE
- Progression to Partnership
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Salaried GP, Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly