6-sessions Salaried GP, Bolton, Lancashire up to £84,000 FTE, (min 3 years post qualification experience required).
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in Bolton that offers a friendly, supportive and stable working environment to all their GPs and offers excellent routes for professional development. This practice is long-established and has a great reputation so as a Salaried GP you'll enjoy working alongside a great team of GP Partners, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and a wider community team. The practice is also very well organised with an excellent management structure and great admin support.
Further details are below.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 6-sessions a week available
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Excellent practice facilities
- Over 6,000 patients
- EMIS Web practice software
- Well managed workload
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
- Great support for profession
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- up to £84,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- 3 years min post qualification experience required
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs