4-8 sessions Salaried GP, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire £72,000-£80,000 FTE, BMA contract, Systm One, successful, supportive practice
An excellent new opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP in this successful practice with a clear team ethos is now available. Working with forward-thinking and dynamic colleagues you will enjoy well managed workloads, opportunities for development and the conditions to achieve high-quality patient outcomes. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 clinical sessions a week available
- Purpose-built health centre with excellent facilities
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Excellent admin team to help reduce clerical tasks
- On-site parking
- Friendly, cohesive team of Salaried GPs, GP Partners, ANPs and
- Practice Nurses
- Systm One practice software
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum DPE (up to £80,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
- BMA contact
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers listWhat Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease