TIER TWO SPONSORING
A truly superb opportunity is on the horizon for a Salaried GP to join a practice that is highly reputable within the local community, with fantastic patient feedback and a partnership that champions a work/life balance for their clinicians - ensuring that better health and wellbeing is a goal for all their staff as well as their patients.
This practice is seeking to recruit an amiable Salaried GP, to join their already growing MDT, that includes Physiotherapists, Paramedics, Clinical Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians and a strong nursing team. This partnership have always aimed to integrate Allied Health roles into the team to work alongside their GPs to maximise the benefit to both patients and the practices' ability to deliver a quality service.
As a training practice they can offer excellent opportunities for GPs with special interests or those who wish to pursue a particular direction.
- £10,000 - £11,000 per session + 8 weeks' leave including bank holidays + 1 week study leave + Indemnity
- Peak District - Derbyshire Dales
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Highly regarded amongst patients
- Lovely location
- A diverse and well-established MDT
- Physiotherapists sessions now offered in-house and virtually
- Streamlined and optimised admin system
- Support from a well-trained team of care navigators
- New service plans mean no home visits from 2024
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Salaried GP
- 6 sessions per week
- Circa 16 patients per session
- Flexibility with days
- A mixture of urgent on the day and pre-bookable appointments
- 20-minute coffee break
- Option for elements of remote working (admin at home)
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
- Training and development available
- Fantastic location
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!