Fantastic Salaried GP job in Northampton with a training practice, paying up to £11k per session
What the job involves eg: - key info about the practice, size of team, systems used, support offered
We are looking to recruit a Salaried GP for an excellent training practice located in Northampton. The practice is very well established in the local community. You would be working in modern, spacious premises and they keep up to date and work at the cutting edge of general practice. It is a diverse practice with large team of GPs and other clinicians including ANPs, Practice Nurses and a Clinical Pharmacist. The practice is 'Outstanding' with CQC and receives consistently high QoF scores.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions a week available, flexible on days of working
- Patient list size of approximately 16,000 plus
- Team of 7 GP Partners and 3 Salaried GPs, as well as lots of other clinicians
- Manageable workload with low home visit requirement
- Modern spacious premises
- Training practice with Registrars and Medical Students
- CQC 'Outstanding' and high QoF achievers
- Mixed patient demographic
- SystmOne practice software
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £10,000-£11,000 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity covered
- NHS pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave pro rata
- 1 week study leave pro rata
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs