4-6 sessions Salaried GP, Oldham, Lancashire, av. 12 contacts per session, £9,000-£10,000 per session, up to £80,000 FTE.
Please read on if you would like to work in a friendly, supportive and long-established practice in Oldham as a Salaried GP where you will be able to offer excellent patient continuity and high-quality outcomes. The surgery has an excellent reputation and clear organisational structures to support you in your work. As a Salaried GP you will work to an average 12 patient contacts per session, allowing for a well-managed and sustainable workload (the practice also has a minimal visiting requirement too - this is largely undertaken by the practice's clinical support team). Further details are listed below. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-6 sessions a week available
- Excellent facilities within a purpose-built health centre
- On-site parking
- Strong team of GPs ANPs and Practice Nurses
- EMIS Web practice software
- Av. 12 consultations per session
- No extended hours
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Clear support for continuing or developing interest clinics
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum DPE (up to £80,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
Please click the 'Apply'
button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs