Salaried GP job located in Grimsby with a training practice, manageable workload with no visits, Partnership available if desired and looking to pay up to £11,000 per session
We are recruiting for a fantastic training practice in Grimsby who are looking to bring on board a new Salaried GP. There is also a genuine view to Partnership, if desired. The practice is in a modern health centre with excellent facilities and you will enjoy working with a supportive and experienced team of clinicians. The workload is manageable with no home visits to undertakeKey Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions available, flexible on days
- Patient list size if over 10,000
- Manageable workload with no home visits
- Clinical team consisting of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses
- Training practice with 2 GP Registrars
- Modern purpose built health centre
- SystmOne practice software
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Paying a sessional rate of £10,000-£11,000, dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Partnership available, if desired
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs