Salaried GP job near Wisbech, training practice, manageable workload, up to £11.5k per session
We are recruiting on behalf on a fantastic training practice located near Wisbech. The practice has a list size of approximately 13,000 patients with an excellent GP and clinical support team in place. As a Salaried GP here you would have a manageable workload with rare home visits. They are a training practice, so would be well suited to a newly qualified GP, as well as those with more experience maybe looking to get involved in medical education. There is the opportunity for partnership, if desired. The practice uses SystmOne.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-9 sessions a week available, including a pro rata CPD/admin session
- Flexible on working days
- Practice list size of approximately 13,000 patients
- Team of 5 GPs, 5 ANPs, Practice Nurses, Paramedics and strong ARRS support
- Manageable workload with very rare home visits
- CQC - Good
- High QOF achievers
- Training practice with Registrars and Medical Students
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £10,500-£11,500 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave plus a pro rata CPD/admin session each week
- NHS pension
- BMA model contract
- Opportunity for progression to partnership, if desired
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs