We are recruiting for a fantastic, innovative surgery in the Lincolnshire area that is looking to bring in a new Salaried GP. With an outstanding benefits package, as well as a supportive work setting, this is a can't miss opportunity!
Working as part of an innovative and supportive team, this two site practice group offers very modern premises with state-of-the-art facilities, providing you with a great working environment and the practice has a firm commitment to modern general practice.
You will have incredible clinical support (including multiple ANP's, Nurses and HCA's) not to mention extensive administrative support. You will work with an extremely engaging patient population that truly value the care they receive.
You will also be afforded flexibility in working arrangements and clear support to develop special interests alongside a broader network of health care professionals and services in community care.
In return, you will receive an industry leading pay and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting, progressive and innovative team and practice!Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Flexible sessions available (6-8 per week)
- Very modern state-of-the-art premises, providing you with a fantastic working environment and excellent facilities
- Exceptional practice organisation and support team to deliver quality patient care along with the best environment to practice safely
- Engaging patient population that truly value the care they receive
- Flexibility to develop specialist interest areas and run specialist clinics
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Salary up to £130,000 FTE
- Indemnity fees paid
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 weeks study leave
- Excellent support structure where a GP of any experience will thrive
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs