Please read on to discover more about a surgery in Perivale seeking a Salaried GP or a GP with view to Partnership.
The role is at a well organised and highly regarded training practice and they have 4 to 6 sessions available. There is a stable team of existing GP Partners and Salaried GPs in place as well as a comprehensive team of clinical support staff including Clinical Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, Practice Nurses, HCA's and Phlebotomists. There is also a strong team of administrative and secretarial staff resulting in a well managed admin function. The practice is high achieving with a QOF score of around 95% and Good CQC report. The workload is well managed with circa 15 consultations per session which is a mix of triage and f2f. The practice uses Systm One. There is support on offer for GPs who wish to develop interest areas as well as support for GPs wanting to become trainers. Home visits are very low and duty dr is done fairly on a rota basis.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Salaried GP Role with view to Partnership available
- 4-6 sessions available
- Ideally wanting Friday covered
- Training practice offering support for GPs wishing to become trainers
- Support on offer for GPs wanting to develop interest areas
- Stable team of existing Partners and Salaried GPs
- List size of circa 10,000
- Excellent clinical and clerical support teams
- QOF score of circa 95% and a Good CQC report
- Workload of circa 15 consultations per session
- Low home visits
- Duty dr 1 session a week
- No extended hours required
- Flexible session start and finish times
- Use Systm One
- On site parking
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £11,130 per session per annum
- Indemnity costs covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs