Salaried GP 4-8 session, Derby, GP training Practice, circa £84,000-£92,000 FTE
An exciting new opportunity to work in a successful, stable and well-structured GP training practice in Derby as a Salaried GP is now available for you. Working in the surgery you will enjoy a well-managed patient consultation workload, low volume of home visits and clear support to continue existing interest clinic areas or support to develop a new interest area if you wish. Working alongside an excellent team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, ANPs and Nurses, you will enjoy supportive and friendly practicing conditions where GPs of all levels of experience can thrive.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Modern, surgery with excellent facilities
- Excellent Practice Manager to oversee well-organised practice
- Well-managed patient consultation workload (10 min appointments) and low volume of home visits
- On-site parking
- Systm One practice software
- Clear commitment to professional development and support for special interests
- GP Training practice
- Excellent colleague interaction and clear communication
- Mentorship for newly qualifying GPs available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Salary circa £84,000-£92,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
Please click the 'Apply'
button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs