Salaried GP job near to Barnsley with a well established practice, manageable workload, £10,500 per session
We are recruiting for a Salaried GP job in Barnsley within a well-established supportive practice. The practice provides patient services from 2 modern purpose built premises, which provide fantastic working environments. They are forward-thinking and consistently look to improve on the service delivery to the local community. With a medium sized patient list, you will enjoy a manageable workload with very little home visits and no extended hours required. The practice uses EMIS Web.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4 - 8 sessions a week available, flexible on days
- Patient list size of approximately 6,500 patients, with excellent support from experienced and knowledgeable GP Partners
- Very little home visits and no extended hours required
- Modern purpose built premises with excellent facilities available
- Practice uses EMIS Web
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £10,000-£10,500 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 weeks study leave
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call him on 01423 850423
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs