4-8 sessions Salaried GP, Oldham, forward thinking, supportive surgery, circa £82,000 FTE.
An exciting new opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP in a successful, patient-centred GP surgery in Oldham is now available. The practice is well-organised providing excellent practice infrastructure and has a sustainable, clearly defined workload. Being part of the practice team will allow you to enjoy working in a supportive and cohesive environment allowing you to get to know your patients and deliver excellent patient outcomes. Ideally the practice are looking to appoint a GP with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience into the role.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Very well organised practice
- Over 10,000 patients
- Protected admin time for every session
- Great support for clinical development
- Friendly and cohesive team of GPs
- Excellent clinical support team including ANPs, Nurses
- Excellent practice facilities
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very low home visits
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Circa £82,000 FTE
- NHS Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave pro rata
- 1 week cpd leave pro rata
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Ideally 2 years or more post qualification experience
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs