An incredible GP opportunity working within a busy and well established Practice in Scarborough, Ontario
We are proud to announce a new role we are representing in Morningside, Scarborough, Ontario.
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual with a real desire to grow and develop their career in Ontario Canada.
This is a busy practice offering a large range of services and regular training & development to optimise your earning potentials.
- The suburban neighbourhood of Morningside, also known as Seven Oaks located in the north east of down town Toronto, in the suburb of Scarborough.
- This is a really desirable location, known for being friendly, safe and filled with excellent schools. This multicultural area attracts a lot of attraction due to its natural landmarks including Toronto Zoo,
- Rouge Park and the Scareborough Bluffs.
- Walk in care
- On site lab
Languages Spoken:Package and Benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to 75% of billings
- Uncapped earnings up to £200,000 with many earning more
- Open 7 days per week
- Walk in patient staff
- On site lab
- Well maintained office space
- Work life balance
What Happens Next?
- We will assist you in gaining your CFPC, CPSO & MCC
- Please keep 1 year contract
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply" and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451 Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs overseas