Prospect Health are proud to announce a new partnership in Canada, representing a well-established and highly sort after innovative company, who are looking for general practitioners to work in their professionally managed practices. With over 25 sites and growing across Canada, our clinic can offer roles across the Calgary and Ontario regions.With over 25 sites and growing across Canada, our clinic can offer roles across the Calgary and Ontario regions.
This is a rare opportunity for the right candidates to enter an established busy practice with a full network of specialists and affiliated healthcare services to benefit your patients whilst maximising your earnings. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- General Practitioner.
- Virtual Care Required (4-5 hours per week)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to 75% of billings
- Nurse assistance is provided in full
- Own consultation room
- Admin assistance provide you with great support to ensure you can deliver excellent clinical care
- Growth available with potential future partnership opportunities or medical management roles if desired
- Occupational Health is something they are expanding and something you can be part of which is lucrative for the doctors
- Billing support and workshops to maximise income and patient care
- Healthy work life balance typically working 30 - 40 hours per week
- Flexible working hours and days
- Great locations close to city centre or in suburbs
- Additional staff benefits
What Happens Next?
- Prospect Health will support you in obtaining CFPC (Collage of Family Physicians Canada) Certified CPSA & CPSO License (Collage of Physicians and surgeons of Alberta) & (Collage of Physicians and surgeons of Ontario). This process is something our team can guide you through from start to finish
- GP special interests would be a bonus as it enhances your patient offering but it can be something you look at whilst in Canada if desired
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our General Practice team on 01423 850424 Not the right job for you? Click here for more International GP Jobs