This is a brilliant chance to join a highly regarded surgery, in Nuneaton on a Salaried basis
You would be working in a modern purpose built site as part of an established team of permanent GPs
The workload is designed to be manageable, with low admin and virtually no home visits. You would always be working with at least one other GP on site, and would be able to enjoy flexible working arrangements around child care.
Located in Nuneaton, easily commutable from Coventry, Leicester and Birmingham. Ample on-site parking is provided.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week with flexible working hours around child care
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor and minimal home visits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £80,000 - £84,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
What Happens Next?
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs