Salaried GP job with view to Partnership- Worcester (£72,000 - £76,000 per year)
A chance to join a well-regarded and supportive GP surgery as a Salaried GP has become available in the Worcester area. The surgery have worked to build a large multi-disciplinary team including GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists and Physician's Associates. All of this means admin and home visits are cut to a minimum, and GPs are free to focus on development of specialist interests. The experienced team meet regularly during the week, and benefit from being based within a state-of-the-art, purpose built medical centre. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Well Managed patient list with a mix of appointment timings between 10 and 15 minutes, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary clinical team including Nurse Practitioners and an in-house Clinical Pharmacist
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- List size of just over 11,000 patients
What Happens Next?
- £72,000 - £76,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Optional view to a lucrative Partnership
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- Following the BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any
practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 813454