This is an opportunity to work in a wonderful GP practice with gold-standard facilities in a close-knit, friendly and passionate team environment. Located in Eastbourne, this practice goes to great lengths to provide an excellent and long-standing service to all its patients and to the people of the community. Here, you will have the chance to develop as a GP, with the option to pursue Partnership in the not too distant future as well. You will have support pursuing specialist interests and work alongside a fantastic multi-disciplined team to boot! The practice is forward-thinking in its approach to care, generating revenue from many enhanced services as well as its standard contract. It's a great place to be whether you're newly-qualified or a more experienced GP.
Salary - £10,500 - £11,500 per session + indemnity + 6 weeks leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Eastbourne
The surgery -
- Truly lovely building with unique, gold standard facilities
- Growing practice
- Superb, close-knit team including a growing multi-disciplinary array of clinicians
- Involved with the CCG, and the wider PCN
- Heavily involved with the local community
- Dedicated and long-standing Partnership in place who are willing to support
- Forward thinking; various income streams for stability
Your role -
- Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Reasonable workload, around 30 patients per day
- Work alongside Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Pharmacists, Practice Nurses and more
- Pursue specialist interests
- Minimal home-visits (nursing team deals with them)
- Relatively light duty workload - only ever an AM or PM session, never a full day
The benefits -
- £10,500 - £11,500 per session
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave + BH
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Opportunity of Partnership
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!