Located in Eastbourne, this practice has a truly unique way of working and a setup that allows them to go above and beyond to make a difference in the lives of Eastbourne's people, including asylum seekers and the homeless. This practice has been through quite a transition in the last few years, but the vision and goal it is working towards make it really stand out as a GP practice!
Working in state-of-the-art facilities surrounded by a fantastic multi-disciplined team offers a wonderful environment to develop, progress and work as a GP! With a dedicated training academy for clinicians every week as part of being a highly supportive training practice, this is really the place to be to develop as a GP, regardless of your level of experience! Salary -
£10,500 - £12,000 per session + BMA contract + 7 weeks annual leave Location -
Eastbourne The surgery -
Your role -
- Forward-thinking, ever-developing practice
- Excellent, multi-disciplined team; ACPs, Paramedics, Clinical Pharmacists and more!
- Offering a great deal to the community, including asylum seekers and the homeless
- Dedicated and long-standing Partnership in place
- Forward thinking; various income streams for stability
- Highly supportive of career development and progression
The benefits -
- Salaried GP 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Manageable workload, maximum of 15 patients per session
- Minimal home-visits
- Work alongside an established GP team
- Only one afternoon per week of duty
- No extended hours
- Massively reduced administrative responsibilities
- £10,500 - £12,000 per session
- 7 weeks' annual leave + BH
- Study leave
- NHS pension
- Opportunity of Partnership
- Chance to lead on areas of interest
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now
button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308
. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence
and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so. Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands! For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!