Here we have a fantastic Salaried GP role with a well-thought of practice in a very pleasant, leafy part of North Hampshire, just east of Basingstoke. This surgery is seeking a Salaried GP to join the practice and is flexible around the number of sessions that someone can work. As a GP, you will have a manageable workload of 27 patient contacts in a day, with face-to-face appointments being 15 minutes. This is combined with an excellent admin process that means only the essential admin makes its way to you and sufficient time is dedicated to completing this effectively. Alongisde this, you will have virtually no home visits, only really doing these for end-of-life. There is also NO DUTY as the Partners handle this. Offering up to £12,184 per session, a private healthcare scheme and you birthday off every year, this is an opportunity really not to be missed!
Salary - £11,000 - £12,184 per session + private medical + 6 weeks' leave + birthday off + study leave
Location - Just east of Basingstoke
The surgery -
- Popular practice in very pleasant setting
- Mixed demographic, ranging between deprived to super-affluent
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Minimal admin
- Clinical Pharmacists handling medication reviews and queries
- Paramedic Practitioners deal with most of the home-visits
- Well-maintained, purpose-built premises
- Very proactive within their PCN and CCG
- Big advocates of continuity of care for all patients
Your role -
- Salaried GP for up to eight sessions per week
- 27 patient contacts per day
- No duty clinic
- Coffee break every morning built into your session
- 15-minute face-to-face appointments
- Virtually no home visits - one a month would be the most
- Experienced multi-disciplined team of clinicians to work alongside
- Must be able to work a Friday
The benefits -
- Up to £12,184 per session
- BMA contract
- Private healthcare provided
- 6 weeks' annual leave + NHS days
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Birthday off
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!