We are appointing for an award-winning practice looking to add to either a Salaried GP or a GP with a view to Partnership to their outstanding team. A pioneering practice where the sole focus is on delivering the best possible patient care, offering an array of services which includes access to secondary care on site.
The surgery invests heavily into their team and fully support GPs looking to develop any specialist interests that will enhance the lives of their patient group. The surgery is low home-visiting and the on-call day is extremely well-managed.
Salary - £10,500 - £11,500 per session + indemnity fees + BMA model contract + 7 weeks leave + annual pay review
Location - South-East Bradford - commutable from within Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and Huddersfield
The surgery -
- Fully supportive of GPs development specialist interests
- Highly-rated by CQC
- Innovative GP surgery
- Support of Pharmacist and ANP to reduce your workload
- Significantly reduced admin circa 15 - 20 Docmans a week per FTE GP!
- Impressive range of secondary services
- Close working relationships with other practices within and across the PCN and the ICB
- A team that enjoys working together and looking after each other
- High QOF-achieving
Your role -
- 4 sessions per week
- Reasonable workload - circa 15 patient contacts per session (most telephone triage)
- Rare visiting for GPs
The benefits -
- £10,500 - £11,500 per session
- Indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave + 1-week study leave
- Development opportunities
- Career progression - partnership with no buy-in required
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!