Please read on to discover more about a superb, high achieving training practice near Worthing who are looking to bring in a new Salaried GP.
The surgery has near perfect QOF scores and a Good overall CQC report with one area rated 'Outstanding'. The Partners are keen to create a healthy work life balance for their GP's and family friendly hours are supported. There is a well staffed and highly trained team of clerical and clinical support staff in place so the surgery is very well organised and the work load is well managed. There are regular practice meetings held and a really close knit existing team in place. The surgery has a number of specialist clinics already running and support would be on offer for development of interest areas.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Excellent facilities
- On site Parking
- Practice population circa 15,000
- Friendly and supportive practice environment with close knit team in place
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams resulting in a well managed workload with low paperwork
- Work load of average 15 consultations per session, happy for the GP's to work develop bespoke session structures which suits them best
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of days and session start and finish times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- GMS Contract
- Good overall CQC report, with some areas rated Outstanding
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to £12,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs