You'll be working for an award-winning and supportive Training & Research practice that always puts its GPs first. You will have a weekly education or admin session in place of an afternoon clinic and be part of a practice that values the relationship between colleagues so highly, there is a social committee responsible for organising team and family events.
The practice can also offer the opportunity to have a portfolio career, mixing additional contracts and services in with the day-to-day GP work if you so wish.
A firm advocate of technology, the practice is currently implementing pioneering Artificial Intelligence to further streamline the set-up, with the ultimate goal of making your life as a GP as easy and manageable as possible.
Salary - c£10,500 + indemnity fees + BMA model contract + 6 weeks' annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Bristol suburbs (east)
The surgery -
- Based in a pleasant, semi-urban area of Bristol, commutable from Bath
- Mostly middle-class demographic
- GP Training & Research practice
- First class administration team making your life easier
- One of the best reputations for looking after its team and caring about the individual (every GP has their own dedicated mentor)
- Winner of a World Health Organisation award
- Daily coffee break and weekly GP meeting
- Christmas and summer parties for all of the staff's children
Your role -
- 4 or more sessions
- 15-minute appointments
- Circa 24/25 patients per day
- Protected task and query slots to prevent 'hidden work' building up
- Weekly education/admin session
- Minimal home visits (Paramedics completing the vast majority)
- Regular meetings with your personal mentor
The benefits -
- Weekly paid education/administrative session
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!