An opportunity to work as a GP Partner, or Salaried GP with a view to partnership with a friendly GP Partner team who truly have each other's back, and always support their colleagues. 15-minute appointments. Golden Hello.
A fantastic opportunity to work as a GP Partner, or a Salaried GP in a beautiful location. This practice is situated in the historic coastal town of Arbroath which is on the East coast mainline to London and has convenient links to the rest of Scotland. They are surrounded by spectacular scenery, countryside and villages in an area which produces an abundance of berries in the bright summer months. There are fabulous beaches and a marina nearby with sailing clubs, kayaking, paddle boarding and fishing along with hill walking in the glens and skiing, nearby. They have lots of historic buildings in the area including Arbroath Abbey where the Declaration of Independence was signed.
The team at the practice work very well together. The practice boasts a diverse, multi-cultural partnership with partners hailing from the four corners of the world. Also, benefit from the support of a multi-disciplinary clinical support team including, ANP's, Practice nurses and HCAs.
- Partner drawings to be discussed in person.
- Circa £10,500 for a Salaried GP (negotiable)
- £7,000.00 'Golden Hello' offered
- Located in Angus with easy access to the A90 connecting to Aberdeen and Dundee
- Purpose build premises, quite modern with large bright consultations rooms
- Excellent team of GPs with a varied set of special interests and skills
- Vision and Docman
- 9900 patients
- In-house Minor Surgery, Coil/Implant fitting and Joint injection
- Specialist interests encouraged
- Direct access physiotherapy, In-house Mental Health and Wellbeing/Listening services, well established MDT meetings, Pharmacy support
- GP Partner or Salaried GP
- Up to 8 sessions and open to a job share
- Low number of house visits.
- 15-minute appointments
- 12 patient contacts per session
- Partner drawings to be discussed in person
- Salaried GP circa £10,500 per session
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave + public holidays + study leave
- NHS Pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!