A rare opportunity to work with a practice which is not only award winning but recently rated as Outstanding by CQC. GPs are only expected to see 14-15 patients per session and are supported by a wider network of Partners, salaried GPs and allied healthcare professionals. A genuine standout opportunity and competitive package.
Salary - £10,500 - £12,000+ per session + 6 weeks leave + 1 week study leave + NHS pension
Location - Cambridge area
The surgery -
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Prescribing Nurses & Minor Illness Nurses, Practice Nurses
- Highly-skilled admin team
- Training practice
- Strong team of employed GPs with diverse specialist interests
- Mixed patient base in South Cambridge
- High QOF achieving
- Using SystmOne
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 - 6 sessions
- Some of the lowest workloads in the area
- Specialist interests encouraged
- Working with a surgery where patient care is central.
The benefits -
- Circa £10,500 - £12,000 per session per annum
- Progression to Partnership available
- Working for a well-supported surgery
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!