Here we have an opportunity for an experienced GP to join a lovely surgery where you can really establish yourself as the local family doctor! This Brighton practice has a mixed demographic and one that can be tough at times. However, you will have a fantastic support structure around you from your clinical team and from the practice organisation as a whole! You will have the opportunity to develop and progress as a clinician, even leading towards clinical leadership or a specialist in your choice of interest. This is added to by a family-feel atmosphere and environment within the practice itself.
The role comes with no extended hours, allowing for a better work/life balance, no duty clinic, indemnity is paid for by the practice, your appointments are capped at 27 for a day and there is tremendous support from the admin department to help streamline your workload. What's not to love?!
Tier 2 Visa applications are welcome!
Salary - £11,000 - £11,500 per session + indemnity + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Brighton
- In a relatively deprived area but a very appreciative demographic
- Multi-disciplined team, including ACPs, Practice Nurses, et al.
- Low number of home visits
- Highly organised admin team who help streamline GP workload massively!
- A real focus on trying to make the job enjoyable for all staff
- Supportive of specialist interests and career progression opportunities
Your role -
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Open to discussing dedicated admin sessions
- Mixture of telephone and face-to-face appointments with some e-consultations
- No duty clinic - managed by ACPs!
- Deliver exceptional levels of care to all patients
- No extended hours
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £11,000- £11,500 per session
- 6 weeks' annual leave + BH
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- No extended hours
- No duty clinic
- Indemnity paid by the practice
- Support for development
- Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!