A genuinely great opportunity to join a family orientated, progressive GP training practice in Peterborough. Workload is regularly reviewed and GPs are afforded individualised support and working patterns to meet their own needs and ensure manageable patients and great care. Clinicians meet daily for a coffee break and any incoming GP would be joining a highly open, warm working culture where they are listened to and supported.
Location - Peterborough
Your role -
- 4-6 sessions
- Streamlined administration and large admin team
- Huge amounts of flexibility around the structure of the day
The benefits -
- £11,000 - £11,500 PER session
- Excellent central location
- Workload is regularly reviewed and managed.
- Well established team with great retention
- Real partnership opportunities
- Genuine opportunities to develop special interests
The surgery -
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Prescribing Nurses & Minor Illness Nurses, Practice Nurses
- Highly-skilled admin team
- Training practice
- Strong and stable team of employed GPs with diverse specialist interests
- Diverse patient base
- Systm One
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!