This is a fantastic opportunity for a GP to join this wonderful and forward-thinking practice on a Salaried basis in Bognor Regis. This practice has a state-of-the-art environment and lovely clinical rooms that are kitted out for anything you might need! As a training practice for GP Registrars, FY2s, Paramedics and Student Nurses, the practice is a real centre for education and wants to help all staff develop within their roles. The practice is very aware of the increasing pressures on GPs and so has moved to alleviate these pressures with new working patterns, including a very reasonable workload with regular breaks for catchups and coffee, as well as an excellent admin team who really help to streamline a GP's day.
The practice is looking to add a GP to their team who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients within the local community. Work/life balance is of great importance to the practice, hence the fantastic flexibility that they can offer! They are also Tier 2 Visa sponsoring!
We have successfully helped this practice recruit two GPs within the last year (due to growth) and they have both provided excellent feedback!
Salary - £10,500 - £12,000 per session + indemnity + 6 weeks' leave + 1 week study + NHS pension
Location - Bognor Regis
The surgery -
- Medium sized surgery
- Well Doctored practice with loyal team of Salaried GPs and very established Partners
- Training Practice for GP Registrars and FY2s as well as Paramedics and Student Nurses
- Excellent admin team, massively reducing a GP's workload
- Do what they can to make a difference within the local community
- Excellent MDT support including Mental Health Specialists
- Support with the pursuit of specialist interests
Your role -
- Salaried GP, four or more sessions per week
- Manageable workload of 27 patients per day
- Tremendous flexibility around days and start/finish times
- Mixture of face-to-face, telephone appointments and e-consults
- Extremely rare to do home visits as the Paramedics take care of them
- No extended hours!
- Very manageable duty clinics
- Opportunity for view to Partnership in the future
The benefits -
- Up to £12,000 per session!
- BMA contract
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave + BH
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Flexibility on days and sessions
- Tier 2 Visa sponsoring
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!