Here we have a supportive training practice that is seeking a Salaried GP to join their friendly team and help deliver excellent care to patients within the local community. This practice puts staff well-being at the heart of what they do, meaning that staff in-turn can take better care of patients thanks to a great work/life balance. The surgery offers an environment in which you can develop and progress as a clinician, with the opportunity to pursue any specialist interests that you may have. With a very manageable workload of 14 patients per session, a well-staffed team of GPs around you for support and plenty of sociable occasions, thanks to regular meetings and activities as a team inside and outside work, this practice really can offer something for everyone!
Salary - £94,500 - £99,000 + indemnity + 6 weeks leave + 1 week study leave + NHS pension
Location - Farnham area
The surgery -
- Highly supportive GP training practice (the Partners absolutely love training)!
- Staff well-being is taken very seriously, even offering retreats when needed!
- Strong team of salaried GPs and Partners with a range of specialist interests
- Passionate and friendly team who regularly socialise (curry nights, table tennis, baking)
- Heavily invested in technological developments around health
- Wonderful initiatives in place for children and their health
- Enthusiastic patient participation groups
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 14 patient contacts per session
- Minimal extended hours and duty sessions
- 15-minute face-to-face appointments
- 10-minute telephone calls
- Specialist interests are highly encouraged
- Work alongside a passionate, friendly and all-round lovely team!
The benefits -
- Up to £11,000 per session
- Progression to Partnership available to the right person
- Amazing training opportunities
- Staff well-being is highly important!
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Indemnity paid
- Truly forward-thinking practice
Next Steps -
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!