Join Our Team as a Full-time or Job-Share GP with a View to Partnership
Are you a dynamic and forward-thinking GP seeking a fulfilling career move? Hillview Surgery, a thriving NHS training practice located in the vibrant suburban area of Perivale, West London, is seeking a GP with a view to partnership. We are looking at welcoming the right candidate to be part of our Partnership & our Management team. We welcome job share arrangements and offer a flexible start date for the right candidate(s).
At Hillview Surgery, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional patient care through innovation and harmony. Our values of Caring, Teamwork, Respect, and Quality are at the heart of everything we do. As part of our dynamic multidisciplinary team, you will have the opportunity to shape the strategic direction of our organisation and contribute to our continued success.
Our Team: Currently, we have 4 GP partners, one of whom will be retiring in March 2024, supported by a large clinical and administration team. This includes 3 salaried GPs, clinical pharmacists, advanced practitioners, nursing, management, and administration staff.
Facility: Our practice premises are part of a substantial converted industrial unit accommodating various healthcare services, including a pharmacy, dentist, private practitioners, and commercial tenants. Parking is available.
Reasons to join us:
- GMS Contract: We operate under the GMS contract.
- Quality of Care: We have a CQC rating of "Good."
- Supportive Team: Join a welcoming clinical and non-clinical team that actively encourages professional development and education. This includes in-house ARRS Team Members – Clinical Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technician, Social Prescriber, and Advance Clinical Practitioner
- Patient-centred: Serve a patient population of 11,200 with high patient satisfaction and feedback. In addition, we provide services to the wider PCN.
- Training Practice: Benefit from our status as an established training practice.
- Software: We use SystmOne for efficient record keeping.
- Achievements: We have a high QOF and Enhanced Services achievement record.
- Work-Life Balance: Benefit from low home visit requirements and a paper-light administrative workload. Over seven weeks of annual leave including study leave.
- BMA Contract: Enjoy the benefits of a BMA contract with an annual uplift for the Salaried GP contract. Partnership contract will follow a mutual period of agreement.
- Career Growth: Explore opportunities to develop special interests within our supportive environment.
- Option to take sabbatical leave after qualifying period of partnership
- Competitive Benefits: NHS Pension, medical indemnity coverage, Employee Assistance Programme, and access to a Cycle to Work scheme.
- On-Site Parking: Free Parking Spaces available for the whole team
- Positive Working Culture: Join our team for regular celebration lunches that take place during key cultural events and major staff Milestones.
- A Strong Focus on Wellbeing and Green Initiatives: collaborating with the team to improve team wellbeing, and the environment.
Learn More: Visit our website at https://www.hillviewsurgery.nhs.uk/ for more information about our practice. You can also contact us to arrange an informal visit and meet the teams.
This is an ideal opportunity to become a member of a successful, friendly, forward-thinking team that is passionate about providing excellent patient care.
Join our ambitious Hillview family and help us shape the future of healthcare in our community!