Currently looking for a Full Time Urgent Care Practice Nurse to join one of Australia's leading healthcare groups, working as an urgent care nurse within their established purpose built practices across Brisbane, QLD.
The right candidate will be a key team member of the team working collaboratively with an experienced team of Nurses and General Practitioners, providing high quality and comprehensive care for all patients. Locational Highlights
- Brisbane, Capital of Queensland is a large city on the Brisbane river.
- Brisbane is the best-positioned city to explore Australia's big attractions, including the Great Barrier Reef, the Daintree
- Rainforest, coastal beaches and Queensland's famous theme parks.
- Brisbane is also just a short flight from some of Australia's best known cities, such as Sydney and Melbourne.
Package and Benefits
- Provide comprehensive triage of patients presenting to the Urgent Care Service
- Ensure the triage category selected is appropriate for the presenting illness or injury
- Initiate care activities relevant to triage & presentation
- Promptly provide Urgent Care medical practitioner triage handover
- Performing health assessments
- Administering vaccines
- Post vaccination observations and monitoring
- Triaging patients and prioritization of emergency situations
- Assisting GP with minor procedures
- Coordination, management, and maintenance of patient clinical data
- Wound dressings and removal of sutures
- Health education and coaching to support patients with achievement of their goals
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- $45 AUD p/hour
- 36 - 40 hour working week
- Work life balance
- Access to more advanced equipment and technology within a purpose built practice
- Better work life balance
- Higher quality of life
- Flexible contracts and working days
- Ability to develop and progress career
What Happens Next?
- Minimum 5 years post graduate nursing experience
- Minimum 1 years emergency experience in the last 18 months
- Experience in triage in an emergency setting (preferably ED)
- Experience in primary care setting is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong computer skills, a high level problem solving and critical thinking; conflict and issue resolution; planning and organising; accuracy & attention to detail; sound clinical knowledge; relationship building; time management and prioritisation; teamwork.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Thomas on 07828 451291