This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy practice, picking up an established patient base from a GP who is retiring after 7 years with the company in Newcastle, NSW
An exciting opportunity not to miss for an experienced or newly trained GP to work within the City of Newcastle for an accredited purpose built GP owned practice where the main focus is high quality patient care
With over 25 years of experience, this client is prides themselves on delivering excellent patient care to all patients through a wide range of comprehensive coordinated family care, meaning that all healthcare needs are met.
This practice offers multiple services such as Pathology, General family Practice, Implants, Paediatric Care, Men & Women's Health, Children's Health, Skin checks & procedures, Travel vaccinations, Health assessments and Minor Procedures.
Newcastle is a vibrant harbour city in Australia's state of New South Wales, providing everything you could ever want in a city. Located only 1.5 hours north of Sydney, it is home to some of the most beautiful beaches on NSW's coast, as well as its shops, bars and restaurants.
Renowned as an excellent place to live and raise a family due to its relaxed lifestyle, friendly people, iconic sights, great amenities, education system and transport links, Newcastle is overall a beautiful city Package and Benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client RequirementsWhat Happens Next?
- 70% / 30% split between GP and practice
- 50/50% split for teaching/medical students
- Average $9,000 to $10,000 AUD per week (based on FT 5 days)
- FT is 40 hours per week. Open Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm.
- OOH work (evenings & weekends) can be available for further earnings
- Patient time is up to the GP
- On average 35 to 40 patients per day
- Mixed Billing, an established Practice
- GP replacement role with established patient base
- DPA available
- Currently - 4 Full-time GP's - 2 Male & 2 Female (1 senior male GP is leaving)
- 1 x Registered Nurses, 4 x Admin Support Staff, 1 x Practice
- Manager, 1 x Business Manager
- On-site dietitian & Echo-Cardio
- 1 x Fully equipped Treatment Room
- On-site Pathology Services
- Practice own patient parking with disabled access
- Located 1.5 hours from Sydney
- Flexible working days & hours
Immediate start or as convenient
- Doctors Consulting Rooms
- Practice Treatment Room - are fully equipped with the latest medical equipment for minor procedures, skin checks and more
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our General Practice team on 07828 451291Not the right job for you? Click here for more International GP Jobs