A great Nurse Practitioner opportunity in an established practice with a growing patient base! In Brisbane, QLD. Job Summary
- Prospect Health have proudly partnered with one of Australia's leading primary healthcare providers who are currently looking for multiple Nurse Practitioners / Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their ever growing business in Brisbane, QLD.
- Working within their state of the art purpose built practice you are assured to be surrounded with a talented and experienced team who pride themselves on offering a great work life balance for all staff ensuring burn out does not occur.
Brisbane, Capital of Queensland is a large city on the Brisbane river. Brisbane is the best-positioned city to explore Australia's big attractions, including the Great Barrier Reef, the Daintree Rainforest, coastal beaches and Queensland's famous theme parks. Brisbane is also just a short flight from some of Australia's best known cities, such as Sydney and Melbourne. Package and Benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Average earning of £95,000 per annum
- 40 hour working weeks
- Higher quality of life
- Better weather
- Flexible contract length's
- Multiple opportunities working in a large clinic with a lot of different specialists
- Access to more advanced equipment in house under one roof
- Opportunities to progress and develop career
- Learn a wide range of skills
- Excellent working conditions
What Happens Next?
- Degree in Nursing and Midwifery (NMC)
- Primary Care experience
- Practice Nurse experience
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our International team on 07828 451291Not the right job for you? Click for more Hospital Doctor Jobs