Prospect Health are working alongside Primary Health Care Limited, one of Australia's largest providers of GP services.
Operating out of 72 medical centres country wide they have fantastic infrastructure including extensive radiology, pathology, dentistry and other allied health services provided from their medical centres.
With a number of sites in and around Adelaide, we are looking to speak to GP's interested in considering working down under.
Adelaide itself offers a laid-back lifestyle with plenty of eateries and wineries in the vicinity. It enjoys lots of festivals and sporting events and is classed as one of the most liveable cities in the world. With fewer weather extremes, it compares favourably to the UK.
To find out more about life and work in Adelaide feel free to contact Prospect Health. Package and Benefits
What Happens Next?
- Primary Health Care Limited offers 40 hours per week and their GP's can earn over £200K per year with some earning significantly more
- All of the positions are within close proximity of the city centre as this is where their patients are based. You won't be expected to work in rural areas
- Paperwork, being minimal, is completed during consultation and average consult times are 14.5 minutes across the business
- Full professional development is available with a central training institute to facilitate CPD
- You will receive full guidance on registering to practice as a GP in Australia and your visa is supported by the employer
- With commitments from 6 months up to 5 years, you can choose the length of your stay
- Extra benefits such as additional weeks holiday and $10K available for practices outside of Brisbane (within 1.5 hours)
Please click the 'Apply'
button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT
send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Hospital Doctors team on +441423 850 424
or if you're in Australia please call +61 (2) 90995774Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP jobs in Australia