An incredible Nurse Practitioners & Advanced Nurse Practitioner position available working for Australia's leading medical group, offering large earning potential, the ability to grow across their practices and extensive support.
My exceptional client is currently searching for Nurse Practitioners and Advanced Nurse Practitioners to work within their state of the art purpose built practice you are assured to be surrounded with a talented and experienced team who pride themselves on offering a great work life balance for all staff ensuring burn out does not occur.Locational Highlights (re-locator roles)
Package and Benefits
- Perth (Western Australia) has some of the world's most beautiful beaches overlooking blue seas and covered by warm sun year-round. What's more, they need UK GP's!
- A major Australian City, Perth attracts vast number of British Expats and there is a thriving community. Being the closest city to the UK and with direct flights scheduled from March 2018, this is the shortest distance to reach Australia from the UK. Perth itself offers a vibrant city lifestyle but also has the benefit of fantastic beaches, excellent wineries and huge nature reserves on your doorstep.
- It is the destination of choice for the traveller, with short direct flights to much of Southeast Asia costing only a couple of hundred pounds (sometimes a lot cheaper!) it gives you a gateway to explore the southern hemisphere.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Average earning of £55,000+ per annum
- 40 hour working weeks
- Higher quality of life
- Better weather
- Flexible contract length's
- Multiple opportunities working in a large clinic with a lot of different specialists
- Access to more advanced equipment in house under one roof
- Opportunities to progress and develop career
- Learn a wide range of skills
- Excellent working conditions
What Happens Next?
- Degree in Nursing and Midwifery (NMC)
- Primary Care experience
- Practice Nurse experience
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our International team on 07828 451291
Not the right job for you? Click for more Hospital Doctor Jobs