Fantastic Salaried GP opportunity in a medium sized traditional GP practice in South Shields, manageable workload and Partnership, if desired
We are recruiting for a practice located in South Shields who are looking for a new Salaried GP to join their team. The practice is well-established in the local community and has a real traditional family feel about it.
There is an opportunity for Partnership if desired. You will enjoy working with a team of experienced GPs as well as a great clinical support team. The patient demographic is mixed, which will provide you with variety day-to day.
If the above opportunity sounds of interest, the practice would be keen to arrange an informal visit for you to find out more about the opportunity, without obligation.
Prospect Health can help facilitate this so please get in touch for further information.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions available and flexible on days and hours
- Patient list size of approximately 6,000
- Excellent clinical support team including two ANPs
- Manageable workload of 15 patient contacts per session
- Low home visits with as little as 1 a week
- EMIS Web
- High QOF score and Good CQC report
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to £9,500 per session, per annum
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850423
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs