New career opening to work as a Salaried GP south of Beverley near Hull. Excellent support for professional development, Systm One practice software.
The practice invests in all its staff and provides a friendly, supportive working environment and a well-structured workload. Your role as a Salaried GP in the surgery will see you working alongside a great team of other GPs who work collaboratively and value high quality care. Open to applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa to work in the UK.Key Duties
Package and Benefits£85,500 fte
- 4 sessions available
- Superb practice structure and organisation
- Systm One practice software
- Excellent support for professional development
- Suitable for newly qualified GPs and those with a desire for change in their career
NHS indemnity cover
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
How to apply for a Tier 2 Visa
- Must possess the right to work within the UK, be registered as a GP on the GMC register and included on the NHS National Performers List
- Open to applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa to work in the UK.
If you need help on how to apply for a Tier 2 Visa read our blog here
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs