Salaried GP job in a medium sized training practice in Peterborough, manageable workload, up to £12k per session.
We are currently working with a fantastic training practice in Peterborough who are looking to recruit a Salaried GP to join their expanding team. You will be working with an experienced team of GPs and other clinicians and benefit from a manageable workload. The practice is in a modern purpose built health centre with excellent facilities. They are a training practice, so it provides a great environment for GPs who are completing their training and looking for support in their first role, as well as more experienced GPs. There is the opportunity for partnership, if that was of interest at some stage.
- 4-8 sessions available, flexible on days
- Practice list size of approximately 14,000 patients
- Modern purpose built health centre with excellent facilities
- Excellent team of GPs including 2 Partners
- Clinical support from 2 Nurse Practitioners, 2 Practice Nurses, 3 HCA's, 1 Pharmacist and 1 Pharmacy Technician
- Manageable workload of 15 patients per session with rare home visits
- Training practice with Registrars and Medical Students
- SystmOne practice software
Package and Benefits
- Up to £12,000 per session, dependent on experience
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Opportunity for partnership, if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Relevant recent GP experience
- Right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs