Salaried GP, Ashton under Lyne, Greater Manchester, 4-8 sessions circa £80,000-£84,00 FTE plus indemnity cover, no duty doctor, visa licensed employer.
We are recruiting for an excellent Salaried GP role in Ashton-under-Lyne for a medium sized forward-thinking GMS practice. The role does not require any duty doctor rota and no extended hours. The practice is very well established in the community and is located in modern practice building with excellent facilities. You will have an excellent clinical support team including Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Pharmacists and Practice Nurses.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Medium sized patient population
- Excellent clinical support team in place including Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Pharmacists and Practice Nurses
- Friendly and cohesive team of GPs
- No duty doctor or extended hours requirements
- Modern practice with excellent facilities
- Practice uses EMIS Web
Package and Benefits
- Salary circa £72,000-£84,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Tier 2 visa licensed employer
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK, active registration on NHS Performers list
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs