Fantastic progression opportunity for a Salaried GP to join a long-standing practice in a Lead GP capacity in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire. There are a flexible number of sessions available for this role.
Excellent, well managed practice offering a Lead GP opportunity in the Leighton Buzzard area. The practice operates over one site which is well maintained, and purpose built. The practice is run by an Outstanding primary care provider, and you will have access to lots of training and development through the network.
The role will be a mix of regular clinical sessions and also Lead GP sessions which will be non-clinical management of the strong MDT within the practice. You will be supported with the development of multiple skills in clinical practice, quality improvement and primary care management.
You will have autonomy to develop your team and make decisions for how to best meet the needs of the patients. Experience within this type of role is not necessary as there are resources and dedicated time with regional directors to ensure you are fully competent in this role.
One of the benefits of this role includes a paid CPD session per week (pro rata), making full time equivalent 9 paid sessions per week. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-9 sessions available
- Paid CPD session - 1 per week, pro rata
- System One (training provided if needed)
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Mix of regular clinical sessions and Lead sessions - ratio can be discussed in more detail
- Quality improvement and primary care management
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to 8 clinical/lead sessions and 1 CPD (9 total per week)
- £10,000 per clinical session
- £12,000 per lead session
- Maximum earnings up to £102,000 per annum for 6 Lead sessions, 2 Clinical sessions and 1 CPD
- NHS Pension
- Excellent support network for clinical and non-clinical development
- 6 weeks annual leave
What Happens Next?
- GMC registered GP & included on the NHS performer's list
- THIS PRACTICE CAN SUPPORT TIER 2 VISA
Please click the 'Apply'
button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs